about the personality and 'or' (1 Viewer)

nomza

HSC
yeah our supervisers are heaps lenient -- we fucken talk in the exam room!!! And I just kept writing when they said pens down too......they didn't say anything.

And what's this stuff about bathroom supervision??? What goes on at other schools??? Coz I know Cranbrook get followed in, I could have easily had notes in one of my many number of pockets coz I was in the massive private teacher bathroom and she just waited in the hall......

I feel sooooo sorry for you guys with shit supervisors, the last thing you need is someone stressing you out.....

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Yeah the supervisors at my school are pretty good 2. It would b so easy to cheat cause they dont come into the toilets they just wait outside. Most of them are nice except for this one really creepy guy who keeps following me. For some reason hes never more than a few desks away from me and when I go to the loo hes the one that waits. Hes really really creepy :uhoh: I really wish he wouldnt do that cause its really off putting when youre trying to write.
And if I lose marks for only doing the ancient sources I am going to riot. Anyone want to go bomb the BOS with me if they do that? :bomb: :p

princess b*

Originally posted by mannnnndy
Yeah the supervisors at my school are pretty good 2. It would b so easy to cheat cause they dont come into the toilets they just wait outside. Most of them are nice except for this one really creepy guy who keeps following me. For some reason hes never more than a few desks away from me and when I go to the loo hes the one that waits. Hes really really creepy :uhoh: I really wish he wouldnt do that cause its really off putting when youre trying to write.
And if I lose marks for only doing the ancient sources I am going to riot. Anyone want to go bomb the BOS with me if they do that? :bomb: :p
right on dude!! i had this weird chic do that in my enga adv exam! she sat on her chair RIGHT NEXT TO ME for the last HOUR and gave me weird looks weneva i moved!! i blame her for my failure of the john donne question! :chainsaw:
and yes, im so with u in bombing the bos. im blaming them for everything!! 'OR''s should be in CAPS!!!

u sound like my kind of person add me to ur msn: ice_bittch@hotmail.com

Sarah J

HSC
lol. I was thinking of doing a september 11th on the BOS, but then I realised no one would care................

freedom

lol!

be careful guys---------- even fun and games is taken as serious threats now and plus ASIO is murking through all our private lives.

;)

Hannah

UNSW - Arts
HSC
Sorry if this is a bit irrelevant now, but just to settle a few minds:

The ancient history markers marked the "or" question both ways because like half the state did it one way and the other half the other way.

As in, if you wrote about ancient AND modern sources you were right, and if you did only modern OR ancient you were also right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)