N/A
What would you rather get as your ATAR?

A 50: You get nothing!
A *: Free Beers :D!

I think an * is better, seriously! :)

bouncing

HSC
oh its a sympathy beer!!!
i dont want that. dont need no ones sympathy.

ar7

HSC
dude you should know by now this are serious asian study freaks who dont even know what beer tastes like.

as for me.... i take mystery mark and my free beer thanks =), cause with 50, it becomes useless getting into uni (same with *, 'cept you get a FREE BEER!)

FrozenSky

HSC
50 because u can get 5 bonus points from subjects and another 5 for living in Sydney for UWS, that makes 60 atar and u can get into a UWS course ;D

Shane_

HSC
i know someone that got 30.6, thats just too high for a beer!

they got a bear though

Kralex

HSC
I'd still rather 50 > *

A 50 will still mean something at a job interview. It shows that you at least try and aren't a complete waste of life.

I'd personally want to kill myself if I got 50 as well but thats not to say 50 is a terrible mark. Some people are obviously disadvantaged by a low ranking school with terrible students, poor parents, extra responsibilities etc.

A 50 will help those people more than a * will ever. A 50 for a person like that at a job interview might as well be a 70.

Of course if you got a 50 at James Ruse you're a drop kick and might as well have received a * as you were only raised to a 50 thanks to your cohort.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)