!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

cj_bridle

HSC
Biochem Is Bigger Than The Cores Ffs!!!!! Theres So Much To Learn!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!

Popo Nana

Tell me about it ^_^

Buddy, you and I (as well as Tricky + Emmie) are so screwed for tomorrow. We'll have to have a cramming session 8:00 --> 9:10.

Hope you sleep well ^_^

daodao

HSC
How did it turn out for you guys?

Btw, what school you guys go to? Not many schools do biochem.

i stuffed up in the 7 marker

Popo Nana

For me, this option seriously screwed me over. I don't remember doing any prac on how the pH of a solution affects enzymes. Bridle should be fine though, because he covered that in Bio. All in all, the Chem exam began the long haul to the end of the English-essay-writing day.

As for that 7-marker, I had nowhere near enough information for 7 marks. Hell, I don't even remember what the question was on anyway ^_^

Edit: I missed your other question. We *went* to Northholm Grammar (kind of in the sticks in Arcadia, but a nice place all the same). And you? I'd be curious to know who else was studying Biochem.

daodao

HSC
LOL...
Well an experiment we did on the effect of pH on enzymes was using catalase from potatoe(place a 1cm cube into 3 test tubes) and add hydrogen peroxide to each test tube, then add water, base and acid to the separate test tubes. And observe, basically neutral pH is the ideal pH. But, OMG i forgot what we added n i keep remembering acidic pH works the best in the exam, so i think i got 0 for the question.

The 7 marker was on oxidative phosphorylation, and i don't think i got the entire 7 marks as well, no where near enough information.

I attend Homebush Boys High, don't know if you've heard of it before?
No offence, but where abouts is Arcadia?

Would you know any other schools that do biochem.?
I heard last year only lyk 200-300 students was doing biochem and homebush boys contributed to 90 of those students... hehehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)