2U HSC required 3U skills (1 Viewer)

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
I must say 2004's question 10 was nothing compared to the question 10 we got in this years paper.
These questions are all hypothetical and made up, as well as being long annoying and boring. For just two marks find the possible valuesof x, that took me 10 minutes and I still got the wrong answer(silly mistake)....

ricky1

HSC
How do these guys just make up funny questions that pop into there head and let us do their shit 4 them?
I got another qusetion, simplify hard to the power of 10, you got 1 second to think of an answer and there is only one solution, so good luk.

sanj89

HSC
MATHEMATICS IS SCREWED!!!!!
Id be licky enough to have completed 50%of the questions let alone gotten them all right, so......FAILURE hrer i come!
PS. This whole scaling thing betta be a big part of it coz otherwise, im stuck at SUBWAY for the rest of my life!!!

kido_1

pRoFFeSSoR
HSC
dont worry, scaling shuld be part of it.
otherwise a lot of people are screwed big time.
i wish they could scale everyone to 100%(101) but that wouldn't work out anyway.

Last yr they scaled everyone well, bcz students started complaining about hw hard the paper waz.

This yr however, some peopla are acting as if the paper was too easy, that doesn't help with the scaling
(Psst: If u found the paper easy, say it was hrd 4 scaling's sake.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)