2013 Chinese rollcall (1 Viewer)

eileend

HSC
died in todays intermediate chinese lecture...... the teachers accent is so... heavy...

eileend

HSC
Nah it was .... ms lu O_O

man... im so confused on what to call the professors/lecturers now.

HSC
Uni Grad
lu jia is a good lecturer. I had her as a lecturer before. People in BG had her as a tutor and they loved her.

I wish i had lu jia as a tutor, i woulda learned 100x more than my previous tutor.

eileend

HSC
i think it was she said too many words that i didnt understand =/ im happy with the introductory lectere and tutors, theyre awsome

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
NO, she is NOT a good lecturer or tutor. Her teaching methods suck!!!!
I have her for one of my subjects this semester and OMG she is sooooooooo freaking useless. Every tutorial, she just sits there silently while the class leads the tutorial. She doesn't even try contribute to our discussions, sometimes I wonder if she knows what is going on. I honestly feel like I'm going to fail this subject q.q

I've had her once before this semester as well and she was just as bad. Our lectures were designed to help us practice our pronunciations except she wouldn't let me read it with pinyin. I couldn't recognise the characters either because they were all so new to me so I would just sit there daydreaming the entire lesson. What a waste of 2 hours of my life every week. And then there was this other thing that pissed me off so much. One of the assessments that she set us was to memorise ALL the texts in the textbook (which amounted to like 20 texts or so) and then she would choose one that we had to recite it back to her. Like what the hell was the point of that?!?!?! It was freaking time-consuming and excruciating, and I didn't even learn anything from memorising the texts.

And I really hate her annoying voice too lol. urgh urgh urgh

Last edited:

HSC
Uni Grad
NO, she is NOT a good lecturer or tutor. Her teaching methods suck!!!!
I have her for one of my subjects this semester and OMG she is sooooooooo freaking useless. Every tutorial, she just sits there silently while the class leads the tutorial. She doesn't even try contribute to our discussions, sometimes I wonder if she knows what is going on. I honestly feel like I'm going to fail this subject q.q

I've had her once before this semester as well and she was just as bad. Our lectures were designed to help us practice our pronunciations except she wouldn't let me read it with pinyin. I couldn't recognise the characters either because they were all so new to me so I would just sit there daydreaming the entire lesson. What a waste of 2 hours of my life every week. And then there was this other thing that pissed me off so much. One of the assessments that she set us was to memorise ALL the texts in the textbook (which amounted to like 20 texts or so) and then she would choose one that we had to recite it back to her. Like what the hell was the point of that?!?!?! It was freaking time-consuming and excruciating, and I didn't even learn anything from memorising the texts.

And I really hate her annoying voice too lol. urgh urgh urgh
Ahh, you have her for ARTS2211 this sem. idk what kelvin thinks about that subject though, but apparently its fucked as hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)