2012 Chinese Rollcall (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
For those doing Chinese Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced and Professional, please post here. :p

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
Starting advanced this sem~ hopefully it won't be a huge jump from intermediate

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
How hard did you find intermediate btw?
Not that difficult, just a bigger list of vocabulary to memorize than in beginners. For assessments, its just a 10 minutes dialogue and two pieces of writing. They give you the topics beforehand and select one on the day so you can basically write them all out and memorise. I can show you the list of vocabulary we learn if you want. :)

HSC
Uni Grad
Not that difficult, just a bigger list of vocabulary to memorize than in beginners. For assessments, its just a 10 minutes dialogue and two pieces of writing. They give you the topics beforehand and select one on the day so you can basically write them all out and memorise. I can show you the list of vocabulary we learn if you want. :)
Yeah I need a list of vocabulary so I can start learning to write and memorize them all.

HSC
Uni Grad
It's not too bad atm. Seems pretty decent. The background speakers section of the mid-sem paper on the other hand, seems really hard. Thank god for not doing background.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
loool what...how did you managed to get into nonbg? yeh, should be pretty straightforward for you then :p
yay for not doing background too xP

HSC
Uni Grad
loool what...how did you managed to get into nonbg? yeh, should be pretty straightforward for you then :p
yay for not doing background too xP
I got in because I filled the part asking if I spoke Chinese at home, and my answer was no, because I actually don't. So then they told me to go to non-background speakers (Y).

And I did the mid-sem today, EXACTLY the same as the one you gave me. Would have been the easiest marks out. :S

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
oh good enough
I remember the final being really difficult. if you happened to get the same test, one of the comprehensions talks about bullfighting (not cow heads!!! lol) my teacher was probably wtfing when they were reading my answers xP

HSC
Uni Grad
oh good enough
I remember the final being really difficult. if you happened to get the same test, one of the comprehensions talks about bullfighting (not cow heads!!! lol) my teacher was probably wtfing when they were reading my answers xP
Oh gawd, looks like I'll have to harden up and study during week 12-13 then :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)