2005 HSC Answers (1 Viewer)

Smartie87

HSC
K-Town said:
Im still stumped on teh Khalid and Herman question. Where u have to find the probability of them NOT winning.
What i dont understand is that with any other probability question u times the first one by the second one (P of Khalid NOT winning x P of Herman NOT winning). If you are emant to times them together why did you + for this question??????
different type of question. this one, u add together the amount of tickets they both have which is 31. There are 100 tickets, so if theres 31 chances in 100 that they WILL win, there is 69 chances they wont

OutOfOrder

HSC
Rnb Producer said:
sexy smart chicks add my msn adress ;) i neeed help wif some tests babes ;) cummmon broooooooooooooo, this site goes harddddddddddd, talk to use later..........
Rnb Producer said:
mandy101.... u speak on behalf of the hot chicks ye? your a fukkin nerd luv... dont speak on behalf of hot chix ok? agreeed.... good.... ciao

You need to look on the internet to get chicks?

hahahaha

Mandy101

HSC
Rnb Producer said:
ye alright nerd... u n mthommo would make a good couple.... boook worm fakkin scrawny aussi poof brooooooo

mandy101.... u speak on behalf of the hot chicks ye? your a fukkin nerd luv... dont speak on behalf of hot chix ok? agreeed.... good.... ciao
LOL....

Firstly, I'm European

Secondly, just because some of us happen to be able to string coherent sentences together and ace maths doesn't mean we're 'nerds'

Thirdly, I think you should get a life... immediately

HSC
why do you guys take rnb producer seriously, you realise some spastic on the forum is probably made a second troll account precisely to piss you off?

you are european?! join the BOSWU, bored of studies wog union, there isn't many of us but we're fighting!

lucigrace

HSC
according to those answers i got a RAW mark of about 91 % give or take a few marks which im pretty happy about.. anyone know about general maths scaling

Mandy101

HSC
Casmira said:
why do you guys take rnb producer seriously, you realise some spastic on the forum is probably made a second troll account precisely to piss you off?

you are european?! join the BOSWU, bored of studies wog union, there isn't many of us but we're fighting!
haha you're greek? so am i

menofstudy

Retiring Member
HSC
Someone else may have mentioned it cos I haven't read through the thread but Q23 b i & ii is not squared because it asks to find the volume not the SA.

AND

Q23 b iii.) I got 11%

I did 148 / 1364 x 100 = 11%

I got 148 from b ii where I did pi x 1.4 squared x 8 = 49.3 x 3 = 148.

AND

Q26 bi. you did 3600 x 4.3101 = $15 516.36. I did this initially but I think that it is unrealistic (not that reality is a factor of the exam) but it doesn't seem right that their investment goes from 3600 to over 15k in 4 years. If you look at the exam table it says the value of a dollar. Connect $4 with 5% and you get 4.3101 which I think is the value of $4 over 4 years at 5%. Instead I think it is:

3600 x 0.3101 = 1116.36 then + 3600 = $4716.36 at the end of 4 years.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)