2003 Mathematics Paper is Standard?? (1 Viewer)

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
When you read over the paper quickly, it SEEMS comparable to last years...
But this is what REALLY happen when you DO it! From a 2 Unit student's perspective.

STAGE ONE: Question 1 to Question 4. Yes, it's easy. No problem at all. Thinking I am going to get 95+ at least.

STAGE TWO: Question 5 to Question 7. OH NO.... I can only finish half from each questions. Feeling pressured. It's getting harder... Feeling the chance of 90 disappearing....

STAGE THREE: Question 8. NOOOOOO....only attempted 30% of the marks. Thinking I did the working out wrong as well....No chance of 80's....

STAGE FOUR - THE FINAL STAGE - Question 9 and 10. CRAP! Can't do 10% of questions. Attempted 9 and 10 part a) and found self did it wrong due to the tricky and challenging aspects of the paper. *snifts* Aiming for the 60's....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i agree. on a first glance it is standard, but little things add up and it ended up being a lot harder. it's not like it was just me, or just you who thought this, it was even in the paper. i have not complained about any of my other exams, they were all standard, it's only this one which i felt was a lot harder than what i had practised.

nifty03

HSC
Originally posted by Takuya
If someone tells me it was 'easy', or 'average compared to past exams', I say:

"Bullshit", followed by "Fuck off".
I second that.

m3h_m3h

HSC
it was a hard test, but nothing unexpected really. if u kno ur maths content u woulda killed it.
btw, im a 3U student who is ranked 2nd last in my grade, and ranked around 50/200 2U kids... so i pretty much suck.
if only i had bothered

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
hmm..I heard there was a new head examiner thats why it was a bit hard...they didnt know what standard to put it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)