|BikiCrumbs: Main Page|
A few notes:
- How are we going to split up VCE and HSC?
- I'll create a separate front page for the VCE. Just stick with the HSC for now. - JK
- It is possible to spearate it with the groups like "HSC:maths" "VCE:maths" - JM
- Why are uploads enabled?
- Good question. I'll look into that. - JK
- Sorry Typo "Why aren't uploads enabled?" it would be useful to upload pictures. - JM
- Image uploads now enabled. - JK
- Why don't maths equations work?
- They should now. - JK
- What are the biggest problems facing new users? How do we overcome them?
- Are there any scripts implemented that automatically go through and mark spelling and stubs etc? -JM
- Possibly. See Special:Maintenance. Might need a list of common misspellings (perhaps from Wikipedia). - JK
- Is it possible to have a special page that lists the stub pages? -jm1234567890 10-9-2005
- This might do what you want: Special:Shortpages - Lazarus 17-09-05
- What's this business about some wiki creators signing their names on the bottom of articles?--Pwaryuex 00:43, 3 February 2006 (EST)
- You can easily throw a timestamp at the bottom of an article. It's probably there to recognise that it's an user's original work. I put one at the bottom of a study guide I posted. Can be found here. I think they're kinda appropriate for users who submit guides/essays/etc. as they provide both some recognition and accountability (for the end user) against plagiarism. --nwatts 14:09, 3 February 2006 (EST)
- I disagree with signing your name at the bottom though - what happens when someone comes a long and edits it (which they will, it's a wiki). And it looks messy.