Module A: Experience Through Language
|BikiCrumbs: Experience Through Language|
This is the first module in the HSC English(Standard) Syllabus. It is comprised of three electives: Telling Stories, Dialogue, and Image. Students will study only one of these electives.
Elective 1: Telling Stories
- Prose Fiction – Henry Lawson, The Penguin Henry Lawson Short Stories
- The Drover’s Wife
- In a Dry Season
- The Loaded Dog
- Joe Wilson’s Courtship
- Nonfiction – Boori (Monty) Pryor, with Meme McDonald, Maybe Tomorrow
- Media – Les Hiddins, Bush Tucker Man: Stories of Survival
- Gold Fever
- The Passionate Prussian
- The Great Misadventure
- Into the Vilest Country
Elective 2: Dialogue
Elective 3: Image
- This page is a stub and is incomplete.
- Why not add to it? Don't be intimidated - we welcome all contributions!