|BikiCrumbs: Talk page|
Talk pages are a special type of page, used to discuss changes on the corresponding "main" article or page. All HSC wiki articles, personal user pages, templates, etc. have an associated talk page (linked as "discussion" in the top menu).
- Article talk pages are used to discuss changes to the particular article.
- User talk pages are used to leave messages for particular users. A message box stating "You have new messages" is automatically displayed to a user at the top of any Wikipedia page, until they view their user talk page.
Basic rules for all talk pages
- Sign your comments - You can use three or four tildes (like this ~~~ and ~~~~), which are automatically converted to your username or IP.
- Use coherent formatting
- Copy formatting from others.
- Don't indent text.
- Use moderate to large blocks of text (i.e. not single sentence paragraphs).
- Be civil at all times.
- Don't make personal attacks
- Don't SHOUT